For Stress Control
One capsule per day:
- The 24 most important vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- High-concentrated ginseng extract
- Superior probiotic effect
Modern life is for most people synonymously with increased stress. Stress can drain one’s energy, and fatigue may develop. Often, this leads decreased physical activity, and a number of negative symptoms such as gastrointestinal disturbances. Nutrient deficiencies of chromium, selenium, magnesium, zinc, Vitamins B and C and other nutrients easily develops, and must be replenished.
NutriTone does not only contain the 24 most critical micronutrients, but also a highly concentrated Panax Ginseng extract for extra energy, and a very effective probiotic strain. Probiotics do not only keep the gastrointestinal tract in balance. Recent research has also demonstrated a significant anti-stress action. Collectively, the ingredients in NutriTone restores both mental and physical health and well-being.
Lactobacillus sporogenes (a.k.a Bacillus coagulans) is a probiotic strain with plant origin. This species forms spores which on activation in the stomach can germinate and proliferate in the intestine, produce the favoured L (+) form of lactic acid and effectively prevent the growth of pathogens. They also increase the amount of healthy bifidobacteria. Clinical studies confirm the effectiveness of L.sporogenes in humans (1-6). The health effects range from improving blood lipids to preventing diarrhoea and constipation. Recently, it has been shown that probiotics help to reduce stress levels in humans. Among the probiotic-supplemented subjects, psychological distress, including measures of depression, anger-hostility, anxiety, and problem solving, were significantly improved compared with the placebo group (7).
Ginseng was recently reviewed to evaluate the available evidence from randomised clinical trials on clinical efficacy and safety (8). 57 clinical trials were included. The researchers found strong evidence of a positive effect of ginseng on psychological parameters, including general well-being. The authors concluded that ginseng generally has a good safety profile and the incidence of adverse effects seems to be low. Panax Ginseng (a.k.a. Asian Ginseng) is often considered to be the most effective form of ginseng. NutriTone contains Panax Ginseng with a very high concentration of active ginsenoides (at least 24%).
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in NutriTone are added in a clinical relevant dose according the daily nutritional requirements established by authorities around the World.
1. Mohan JC, at al. Short term hypolipidemic effects of oral lactobacillus sporogenes therapy in patients with primary dyslipidemias. Indian Heart J. 1990 Sep-Oct;42(5):361-4.
2. Mashita, H. et. al. J New Remedies & Clinics 1964;13:977.
3. Yamada, H. et. al. Chiryoyaku-ho 1964;638:14.
4. LaRosa M et al. Prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea with Lactobacillus sporogens and fructo-oligosaccharides in children: A multicentric doubleblind vs placebo study. Minerva Pediatr 2003;55(5):
5. Dolin BJ. Effects of a proprietary Bacillus coagulans preparation on symptoms of diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Dec;31(10):655-9.
6. Majeed & Prakash. Lactospore – The Effective Probiotic. NutriScience Publishers, Inc. 1998. New Jersey, USA.
7. Messaoudi et al. Assessment of psychotropic-like properties of a probiotic formulation (Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175) in rats and human subjects.” Br J Nutr. 2011 Mar;105(5):755-64
8. Lee NH, Son CG. Systematic review of randomized controlled trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of ginseng. J Acupunct Meridian Stud. 2011 Jun;4(2):85-97 5,972,382; 6,054,585.