- Promotes muscle growth *
- Speeds up recovery *
- Increases muscle strength *
- Buffers pH *
- Enhances performance *
- Great taste! *
beta-AMIN-X is an advanced amino acid product containing performance enhancing free amino acids in a synergistic blend. In research studies, the amino acid beta-Alanine has recently showed impressive effects on physical performance (1-2). The branched amino acids (valine, isoleucine, and especially leucine) may enhance recovery, muscle growth and performance (3,4), as well as reduce central fatigue (5).
To improve the effect further, other free amino acids have been added to beta-AMIN-XTM.
L-Cysteine may improve muscle performance and impede muscle damage during intense exercise (6).
L-Arginine may increase the amount of nitric oxide (NO) in blood vessels, and thus oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscle tissue (6). Unlike other products that contain free amino acids, beta-AMIN-X tastes excellent because of an advanced Taste Improvement System.
* beta-AMIN-X was developed based on the latest research studies in the field. The most unique feature with this product is that it improves all types of performance - endurance, strength, power and muscle mass. This is due thanks to beta-AMIN-XTM's ability to enhance the capacity to train harder and longer with heavier workloads. Furthermore it aids recovery after workouts.
* Extensive development was been made to create the proprietary Taste Improvement System (TIS) in beta-AMIN-XTM. In contrast to other products on the market that contain free amino acids, beta-AMIN-XTM has superior taste and mix-ability.
* The main ingredients in beta-AMIN-XTM consists of beta-alanine and branched chain amino acids, as well as other amino acids that have proven promising results (cysteine and arginine).
* Together they form a product that every athlete will benefit from, especially if used according to NutriVision’s guidelines.
Summary of ingredients
Beta-alanine; Increases performance by:
- Counteracts negative effects of lactic acid, which may increase performance by over 12%*
- Reduces neuromuscular exhaustion*
- Improves breathing ability*
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory, stimulates immune support, and improves healing of wounds*
BCAA; leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Provides energy to the muscle during exertion*
- Reduces exhaustion of the central nervous system*
- Stimulates recovery and regeneration of the muscle*
Cysteine and arginine
- Increases muscle strength*
- Reduces muscle damage during hard workouts*
- Increases the amount of EPO, which gives more efficient oxygen delivery*
- Increases blood flow and “muscle pump”*
Notice: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It should not be used by children, pregnant or nursing women.
1. Stout JR et al. Amino Acids. 2007 Apr;32(3):381-6
2. Kim HJ et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 3: S9
3. Crowe MJ et al. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2006 Aug;97(6):664-72
4. Blomstrand E et al. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S
5. Blomstrand E. J Nutr. 2006 Feb;136(2):544S-547S
6. Tsakiris S et al. Pharmacol Res. 2006 Apr;53(4):386-90