TransForm-XTM is a State-of-the-Art product consisting of basically every legal and scientifically proven substance for enhancing muscle mass, strength, pump and performance.
Supplementation with L-Arginine has shown increased muscle mass  and decreased fat mass [1[, partly due to increased blood flow (also known as muscle pump).
TransForm-XTM contains a Plasma Arginine Supporting System (PASS) based on L-Citrulline Malate [3-4], Agmatine5 and L-Cysteine . Together with Betaine Nitrate [7-8] and beta-Alanine  more reps can be performed. beta-Alanine , L-Leucine  and ATP-disodium  simulates muscle growth and improves exercise performance.
Every substance is added in relevant doses (similar to the doses used in the supporting studies).
The finest German Creatine Monohydrate CREAPURE® is added at a maintenance dose. Unlike other products which contain free amino acids TransForm-XTM tastes excellent because of an advanced Taste Improvement System (TIS).
TransForm-XTM consists of a powder which is mixed carefully with water before drinking.
1.Thirty minutes before each training session/competition one serving (15 grams) is taken, preferably in a fasted state. After exercise, a protein shake with a proper amount of high-quality carbohydrates is used, e.g. 50 grams ProTargo
2. In addition, one extra serving can be used right after exercise. In this case the protein shake should be consumed 45 minutes later.TransForm-XTM is preferably taken in periods of 3 weeks.
During the off period Creatine Monohydrate should be used (e.g. Kreatin Excellent) at a dose of 10-15 grams per day during 2 weeks.
TransForm-XTM has no dangerous side effects. However, some individuals may feel an irritation of the skin and prickly sensation about 20-60 minutes after consumption.
This phenomenon subsides with continuing usage of TransForm-XTM and can be avoided if the dosage is slowly increased. The maximum daily dose of TransForm-XTM is 3 servings (45 g). TransForm-XTM should not be used by children, pregnant or nursing women.
1. Monti LD et al. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2012 Oct;14(10)
2. Campbell BI et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004;1(2):35-8.
3. Moinard C et al. Br J Nutr. 2008 Apr;994):855-62.
4. Pérez-Guisado J & Jakeman PM. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 May;245):1215-22.
5. Raghavan SA & Dikshit M. Pharmacol Res. 2004 May;49(5):397-414.
6. Hauer K et al J Mol Med. 2003 Feb;81(2):118-25
7. Apicella JM et al. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Mar;113(3):793-802
8. Wylie LJ et al. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Jul;113(7):1673-84.
9. Kern BD & Robinson TL. J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Jul;25(7):1804-15
10. Blomstrand E et al. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
11. Wilson JM et al. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2013 Sep 22;10(1):57